Refresh yourself with Greek mountain iced tea!
The organic mountain tea from Terre d'Olymp is a wonderful and refreshing drink in summer as an iced tea. Its strong aroma will seduce you and its special taste will take you on a journey to the mountains of Olympus, where the tea comes from.
- Boil about 1 liter of water and use it to fill the specially developed teapot Carafe D´ Olympe.
- Add 1-2 sprigs of mountain tea to the carafe and put the lid on. Let the mountain tea steep for 2 to 7 minutes.
- If you like your tea stronger, you can let it steep longer to bring out as much of its properties as possible and give it an intense taste and aroma.
- As long as the tea is warm, you can optionally add honey, mint, cinnamon, lemon wedges or lemon juice.
- Then put the carafe in the fridge for a few hours.
- You can serve the homemade iced tea with ice cubes and a lemon wedge and enjoy it from our favorite cup Cup D' Olympe.
Drink mountain iced tea in the warm summer months to quench your thirst and moisturize your body!